Thursday, February 9, 2012

Martians and Venusians in the Workplace

Kerry Kornhauser , President of the Rotary Club of Albert Park writes:
"I received the attached letter in the mail today from the Governor General, which I thought I would share with you.
It is very exciting that Rotary is being recognized by the Governor General herself.
As you know we now have a website www.rotarywomen.org.au which will open the doors and conversation for many more women to join Rotary.
I also received an email today, from John Smarge Rotary International Director 2010-2012 Chair, RI Executive Committee 2011-2012 discussing the difficult issues they are facing in the US with Women in Rotary…pleased that we are taking the lead in this area… which is very exciting for Australia and New Zealand
I have attached our flyer for the Women’s International Day Breakfast 8 March…it now talks!

The Governor General's letter...

No comments:

Post a Comment