Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Why do it?


I have been involved in Rotary since my Club chartered back in 1989.  I have only been a Rotarian since I attended my first Conference and saw the potential of the organisation and the passion of those involved in making a real difference in their community.  Since that day I have been keen to invite others to join.  Since that day I have got more involved.  Since that day I have used my strengths to provide an input into the activities in my Club as well as in the District.  

I am really looking forward next month to the time at Rotary International Convention in Sydney.  Learning, sharing and having a great time with new friends from around the world.

Why?  Two-fold benefits.  Engaged Rotarians make an impact in their community and also gain more out of their involvement in the organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment