|RPICs assembled in Chicago earlier this year for training|
RPICs have professional expertise in public relations, journalism, or communications. They support the RI Strategic Plan by conveying the methods of effective public relations to district leaders.
- Increase recognition of Rotary's humanitarian efforts among Rotarians and the general public
- Communicate Rotary's success stories to the media, local government officials, civic leaders, and communities
- Provide counsel on public relations grants
- Assist and offer training at governors-elect training seminars and zone and district seminars
- Foster a regionally appropriate approach to Rotary's public image efforts